This small collection of literary recommendations is the second installment of my list of Jewish cookbooks; the ones in Italian are collected on the page dedicated to them, while below you will find Jewish cookbooks in English and other languages (Spanish, German and French).
The Jewish cookbooks in English listed here are divided by topic because there are so many of them, and I thought it would be helpful to help you choose by creating categories (traditional Jewish cooking, Israeli and contemporary Jewish cooking, deli Jewish cooking in the US, and so on).
This list is a work in progress because I intend to update, sort, and enrich it with some frequency, but I hope as of now it will be a useful guide for those who intend to approach Jewish cuisine through reading.
- Traditional Jewish Cooking – The Essentials
- Traditional Jewish cuisine – The ones for further reading
- Contemporary Jewish and/or Israeli cuisine
- Delicatessen and American Jewish cuisine
- Jewish cuisine: just baking
- Jewish cuisine and special diets: vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Jewish and non-Jewish cookbooks written by Jewish food bloggers
- Jewish cookbooks for children and teens
- Jewish cookbooks in Spanish, German, and French