This post is also available in Italiano
This cake without flour, gluten-free, and therefore suitable for people with Celiac disease, is very good, perhaps better than many other cakes made with flour.
I got the recipe from the new book on chocolate created by Corriere in collaboration with Slow Food.
I highly recommend it; it’s simple, fast to prepare, and everybody loves it!
- 250 g of dark chocolate
- 100 g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 120 grams of confectioner's sugar
- To begin, preheat the oven to 180° C.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter together with the chocolate in the microwave, and allow it to cool.
- Slowly add the confectioner's sugar, then the eggs, one by one, mixing well.
- When the batter is uniform, line a plumcake mold with parchment paper, or grease it, and fill it by ⅔ with the batter, then put in the oven.
- The cake will be ready after about 25 minutes. While you are waiting, you could make some fresh whipped cream...
Preparata e annotata da Noa